Unitas Global is a leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions & utilizes leading cloud technologies to optimize enterprise IT environments. By designing, deploying, and managing infrastructure globally, we allow our clients to focus on their core business. Each solution is purpose built, highly secure and includes dedicated, cloud-based IT that is easy-to-consume, fully managed, and backed by an end-to-end SLA, guaranteeing application uptime. Unitas is headquartered in Los Angeles, with clients and locations spanning the globe.
The Project Manager is responsible for the project management function of the organization, providing leadership, vision, and management for all PM process and functions. The Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring successful completion of projects according to the specifications, resources and deadlines assigned, all while keeping the project within budget. The Project Manager must work efficiently and effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders to define project objectives, create project plans, secure resources and oversee quality control throughout the entire project. In addition, the Project Management will need to be able to identify, assess and minimize project risks until successful project completion. This position will be required to manage both internal as well as external facing projects.
Formal title and total compensation to be determined based upon evaluation of work history and personal interview.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Scope, plan, and manage process against the plan (setup weekly meetings, manage deliverables/milestones, escalate risks and issues, propose solutions to ensure project delivery)
- Work cross-functionally to effectively guide projects from planning through deployment with both the internal implementation team and external client resources
- Work independently and handle multiple projects with competing interests for time and evolving priorities
- Track, follow up and report on project progress, action items, issues and risks
- Develop effective working relationships with Unitas Global and client personnel
- Interact professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Be a trusted resource on all assigned teams
- Create project management documentation, process documents and internal/external communication.
- Take detailed meeting minutes with defined communication strategy to support exceptional customer experience and internal archive and retrieval requirements
- Track, organize and regularly communicate project status holistically to senior management
- 5-7 years of project management experience
- Experience with Cloud Compute technology or related experience preferred
- PMP certification highly desirable but does not replace relevant work experience
- Experience managing mission-critical IT infrastructure or development projects for large enterprise companies
- Experience leading large teams of professionals, both directly and indirectly
- Experience with developing, implementing, managing and communicating project frameworks and methodologies throughout an organization
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Advanced expertise with measuring project and relationship success
- Familiarity with compliance and governance issues as related to project engagement
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to present material to a diverse group
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent Organization, detail and time management skills
- Positive, outgoing and energetic personality with a self-motivated “Can do” attitude
- Ability to take initiative to seek out information
- Extensive client facing experience
- Understanding of project metrics and assessing and communicating impact
- Ability to assess complex situations and facilitate solutions in a collaborative manner
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with a broad range of people
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and drive
- Evidence of effective multi-tasking, ability to manage complex and tight project schedules
- Ability to collaborate and influence others to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership for the successful completion of all assigned projects
Interested? Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For more information about Unitas, our culture, and benefits please visit www.unitasglobal.com.